Research shows that helping workers return to work as soon and safely as medically possible helps their recovery. Return to Work (RTW) can occur before the worker is able to perform full duties by providing other suitable work.
Here you will find information on the RTW Process, formalized RTW Programs, as well as RTW-related forms, templates, and resources for employers.
RTW has many benefits for Employers
- Retains experienced, skilled, and knowledgeable workers in the workplace;
- Financial cost benefits (time loss, productivity, rehiring, training costs, etc.);
- Fulfills your legislative requirements, as an employer;
- Improves worker morale and relations; and
- Demonstrates the value of workers.
If you have questions about RTW, contact our Return to Work Specialist at 1 (800) 661-0792.