WSCC Connect is our e-Business service designed to make your WSCC experience easier!
WSCC Connect provides employers with the ability to access services that typically require contact with the WSCC. Rather than having to call, email, or book a meeting with us to accomplish certain tasks, you can access WSCC Connect and have quick turn-around service at your fingertips.
Employer’s Report of Incident e-Service scheduled to release April 2020, is cancelled until further notice as we focus on providing existing services.
April 2020: Employer’s Report of Incident moving to WSCC Connect
WSCC is pleased to announce that employers will soon be able to complete their Employer’s Report of Incident online through WSCC Connect. To prepare for the change, employers should identify who is responsible for reporting and that will need to use WSCC Connect e-Services in their organization, such as supervisors and OHS personnel. If you are a large employer, we suggest you provide your Access Administrator(s) with a list of the personnel to whom you wish to give access. You can grant access to the service as early as March 20, 2020. Benefits to Employer’s Report of Incident on WSCC Connect:
- You can search incidents and injuries you have submitted.
- You can report faster.
- You get a copy of the report emailed to you after you submit.
- You can upload other documentation, such as pictures, worker’s reports, and incident reports.
- In future, there will be a report you can print that lists your incidents.
To help you prepare, check out the User Accounts, Frequently Asked Questions.
- Register Your Business: Submit a request to the WSCC to register your company for coverage.
- Report Payroll: Submit and revise your annual payroll reports online. There are two options to submit; Fast File, aimed at single-industry employers to report in one sitting; and Advanced Payroll Reporting, which provides a full range of payroll e-Services and allows users to save information before completing and submitting their reports.
- Obtain a Clearance: Quickly generate your own clearance letters.
- View Assessment Rates: View your own current and historical assessment rates, or view the WSCC's overall rate guide.
- Make a Payment: Pay your employer assessment fees online, or set up a preauthorized payment.
- Statement: View your transactions and payment schedule.
- Report Unsafe Work: Report safety hazards or unsafe work practices to the WSCC.
- Permits: Apply for Mining Permits.
- Account Management: Update your employer contact and profile information.
- Employer’s Report of Incident (April 2020): Report, revise, and submit online. The submitter receives an emailed copy of their report.
Access WSCC Connect today!